LIBERATOR FORTE SC 360 is a contact and residual herbicide recommended in many countries for use in autumn as a pre-emergence and early post-emergence treatment in winter wheat, winter triticale and winter barley. It can form a key part of an anti-resistance strategy for weed control in cereals.
Recommendations and rates of use
|Wheat||Broad-leaved weeds and some grass weeds||(medium and heavy soils) 0.8 - 0.9 l/ha after drilling the seed and immediately after the first or second irrigation, and before the crop and weeds have emerged.
(sandy soils) 0.8 1/ha. Please consult the local distributor before spraying.
- Consult the local label/distributor.
- How to apply:
- Shake the bottle well before use, fill half of the tank with water, add the product in correct dose rate then fill to the end while agitation of the whole spray liquid
- For ground application use standard boom sprayer fixed on the tractors.
- Use water volume of 200 – 400 Lt./ha.
- Observe speed travel to be 6 – 8 Km/h and spray pressure (2.5-3 Bar) to grantee equal and good coverage
- Common Name:
- Flufenacet + diflufenican + flurtamone
- Liberator SC is a suspension concentrate containing flufenacet 120g/l+ diflufenican 120 g/l+ flurtamone 120 g/l
- Mode of action:
- It is a bleaching herbicide and a cell division inhibitor acting on germinating and
seedling weeds. The active ingredients are not translocated in a systemic way.
- Alasmidah Co.