Hussar OD is a safened sulfonylurea herbicide for post-emergence use in cereals (soft and durum wheat, triticale and rye). It combines the active ingredient iodosulfuron-methyl-sodium with the Bayer CropScience safener technology mefenpyr-diethyl to ensure the highest level of selectivity without compromising product effectiveness.
Recommendations and rates of use
|Wheat||Some broad leaved weeds including Hibiscus flower (Hibiscus sp.)|
0.1 l/ha: application should be from 2-4 leaf stage Stop irrigation during 24 hours before & also after spraying
|Wheat||Many grass weeds including italian ryegrass (Lolium multiflorum)||0.1 l/ha: application should be from 2-3 leaf stage of the crop until the end of tillering.||75 days|
- Consult the local label/distributor
- How to apply:
- Shake the bottle well before use, fill half of the tank with water, add the product in correct dose rate then fill to the end while agitation of the whole spray liquid
- For ground application use standard boom sprayer fixed on the tractors.
- Use water volume of 200 – 300 Lt./ha.
- Observe speed travel to be 6 – 8 Km/h and spray pressure (2.5-3 Bar) to grantee equal and good coverage
- Common Name:
- Iodosulfuron methyl-sodium
- Hussar OD 400 is an Oil dispersion containing (iodosulfuron-methyl-sodium 100 g/l + mefenpyr-diethyl 300 g /l)
- Mode of action:
- Iodosulfuron-methyl-sodium acts on the target weeds both via the foliage and the soil, the active ingredient effectively inhibiting the development of new leaves indicating that the herbicide has phloem-systemic properties. Iodosulfuron-methyl-sodium is an inhibitor of the enzyme acetolactate synthase (ALS).
- Alasmidah Co.
- WHO classification:
- Active ingredient: slightly hazardous
Product: slightly hazardous